Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ok, so starting Monday, May 7th I am going to do Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Kickstart week!!! I am TERRIFIED! I have been doing her workouts for almost a week now and they are great! Definately difficult, but nothing I cant finish. But my eating has been my struggle. So I decided, I can do ANYTHING for 1 week right? And she says that it will kick start you metabolism and get you ready for the rest of her plan. So Im going to do her kickstart week exercises and eating plan and see how it goes. She says that you can lose up to a pants size in that one week if done right....so Im hoping for good results! I will post here my starting weight and measurements on Monday, then add weekly updates on how its going.

1 comment:

  1. Bonni wanna look GOOOOD for the float trip;O) Go on and kick ass!

    ReplyDelete