Monday, May 14, 2012

Kickstart Week Results are IN!

Soooo...weigh in day from my kickstart week are here! Although I am very frustrated because mother nature hates me and decided I needed a 2nd period this month so I am sure that hurt my results, I am still extremely happy with them!!! Here they are!!! Starting weight: 212 Waist 37" Hips 50" Right Arm 14.5" Left Arm 14" Right Thigh 28.5" Left Thigh 29" RESULTS: Weight 205 (Yes thats right, Im down SEVEN POUNDS in one week!!!) Waist 35.5" Hips 49" Right Arm 14" Left Arm 14" Right Thigh 28.5 Left Thigh 28" So, I am down 7 lbs and 4 inches in 1 week...NOT TOO SHABBY!! I am so thrilled with those results. And since Aunt Flow came to visit Im sure that made my results a little less than they would have been, so hopefully next Monday I will see another great result! I am keeping going with Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, but Im out of the kickstart week now so it wont be quite so strict! Thank goodness!! I will keep posting my result here so you can see how well this program works! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment