Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 1 Day 4 Body Revolution

I am halfway there! Its not been quite as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have added an extra snack so that I have the energy to make it through the workouts, and so that I dont feel like Im gonna chew my arm off! If that makes me lose a tiny bit less Im ok with that. I dont want to starve all week then binge when the week is over cuz then whats the point? So, I did my workout last night and it was great! I didn't workout this morning cuz hubby is sick so I was up late. So I will just do both workouts this evening. I will of course still walk on both my breaks here at work. And since I missed this morning workout I will push extra hard on those walks...thinking speed walking with incline. That should break a good sweat! So excited to see the number on the scale Monday! Usually Im not this excited cuz I haven't been seeing the numbers I want, but this week Im SO excited! When you know you are doing what you need to do, those weigh ins aren't as intimidating!

No comments:

Post a Comment