Monday, March 30, 2015

Soooo this is REALLY day 1 :)

So these pictures are what prompted me to get my BUTT back on here and get this party started!! I put in my stats before and then .............again I fell off the wagon. So I have these pictures....ones that came out of a large group of pictures I tried to take for my dear hubby. While he LOVES them.....I am going to use them as MOTIVATION!!!! Cuz that is not a pretty sight!!! So today was day 1. Breakfast: 1 cup Yoplait non-fat vanilla greek yogert, 1/2 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder, 1/2 a cup of raspberries, Lunch: 12 pita chips, 1 wedge laughing cow light creamy swiss, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, carrots, Snack: Almonds, 6 pita crackers, Diner (not eaten yet but preparing), ground steak patty, sautéed mushrooms, salad (spinach, romaine, cherry tomatoes, sliced carrots, LITTLE bit of greek salad dressing) Drank nothing but water all day AAAAAAAND went for my run just now. Well technically run/walk. 5 min walk warmup 5 min run 3 min walk 5 min run 3 min walk 5 min run 5 min walk cooldown And now while waiting for the hubby to get home I am going to do 3 rotations of 1 minute plank 20 squats 20 lunges 25 crunches All in all a pretty good day!! And all that with having to get up at 4 am!! Im telling you, if you EVER need motivation....take an unflattering picture of yourself and keep it very handy!! Every time you want something you shouldn't have, or want to skip your workout...just look at it....look at it really good....every fat roll, every dimple.....IT IS CRAZY GOOD MOTIVATION!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment