Friday, January 8, 2010

Wasn't prepared for this...

Ok, so I am 28 years old and the mother of 2 amazing little boys. I have done this pregnancy thing before, more than once! I thought I knew what to expect...but this pregnancy has been anything but what I expected! If my first pregnancy had been like this I doubt I would have had any more kids! I am completely worn out and tired all the time!! I have heartburn from hell 24/7. Braxton Hicks contractions creep up on me all the time and they actually hurt (they aren't suppose to)!! I am only 5 months along and already feeling so uncomfortable I cant hardly sleep at night! I cant get anything done around my house most days because by the time I get home from work Im so worn out all I can bring myself to do is lay on the couch! Four more months of this? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment